untitled

life is all at which you make it...

nobody can live your life for you, nobody can make the decisions for you, its all you
i am honestly tired of hearing people say if it wasn't for this person i wouldn't be in this situation or if it wasn't for this person i wouldn't be this way or turned out this way..

i am the person that people come to..with their problems...i am the "listener"
with all the problems that i hear about probably about 75% of them, they are blaming other people for their actions and not themselves, why, why do they do that, why cant people take the blame for their own actions instead of blaming other people, when they do that they try to make themselves look good and the other person look bad but in all honesty they are making them both look bad, but making yourself look worst because they choose to do whatever the said "problem" was.

i am not trying to bash anybody because i cant make you do anything you want and cause i am in no place to judge anybody but my main question is why do we blame other people for our actions and our decision making most of the time, rather than taking the blame ourselves?

p.s. i do admit that i sometimes not always blame other people for the things that i do and say
July 22nd, 2009 at 08:54am