Guitar.....Playing....Woohoo!

This entry and some other ones will not be completely original. They have been on my profile because I was too lazy to put them in journal. I just want to have material on mibba, and seriously? I am curious to know what people think....must people even here on mibba don't even bother to read profiles that have too many words in them....Oh well ....here it goes....

I am really really really excited about learning how to finally play the guitar. I have always wanted to do it, but people around me....well let just say that they don't really support my taste in music and try to shove Britney Spears and the like down my throat like nobody's business. I bought an electric guitar with some money I have secretly been putting aside for a while now, and I WILL know how to play it. This is just something I really want to do for some time now, but as you would or not understand , with this many people "supporting" me, things have never happened quite how I wanted it to. As my grandmother would say: "You are never too old to learn", although I would thing that she wouldn't be very happy knowing that particular advice would serve me in doing what I'm about to do, and not related to school or a particular learning experience, something she always stressed how important it is or was. She'll be in for a shocker.....
July 22nd, 2009 at 09:59am