Vons Ice Cream.

TONIGHT!

JaceLyn and I went to The Stinky Store (a local thrift store that smells bad and is really called Possabilities)
Then We went ot Wal Mart and sat in McDonalds for 4 count them FOUR hours just talking and people watching while sharing a really big soda.
We walked down a secret path to a pretty bridge and took some pictures on out cell phones of the water and the sun and the purdiness of it all.
then we went and sat on the side of the road in between Chase and Cookies By Design and talked for two more hours. It Was Amazing! woo.
then by that time it was getting around 8pm -8:30pm ad we were wondering why Mum hadn't contacted us yet.
so we walked home to fine Ryan and Mum eating dinner.
and we were hungry and so we eat (wow shocker there)

Well we didn't want to stay in cause its like 85 degrees inside and we went out and sat on the benches just down the sidewalk and played Phase Ten fer Like 2 hours..
JaceLyn and I have come to realize that I am a sore loooooooser.

Ahaha.

then a lady came out of her house and was telling us about how she was going out foe ice cream.

and we thought
Yummm that sounds good.

so I text Mum ( not thinking she woult let us) to ask if we could walk to vons even though it was around 10:30pm

She said okay.

so we set out on another adventure and we got ice cream! YUM.

Then that whole world collapsed. We Were Thursty. and We would have been happy with a crappy water fountain but nooooo.

Vons does not believe in water fountains.
FAIL.

So we were close to McDonalds and thought they usually stay up later right?

NO.

Well we tried getting a big soda threw the window and we almost did ... Then the pissy manager decided NO If you arnt in a car you cannot order threw the drive-threw.

So we walked away shouting LETS WALK TO WENDY'S. THEY STAY UP LATE!

So we walked over there. and only their drive-threw window stays up late and they wouldnt take our order.

FUCK... We Are ReallyFucking Thirsty!

then we see CVS. and right next to the light up sign it said OPEN 24 HOURS!

so we walked up to the doors thinking that they wouldn't open. AND THEY DID..
WOOOHOOO..

so we get to the sodas and they are like 2 bucks each.

..... we only had 2 bucks left.

so we got ice tea.
yumm.

on our way home we start thinking... its been about an hour... why hasn't mum tried to contact us yet... just as that happens I get a text from her asking if we were done with our ice cream.

... we walk home and now here We are.

Well our night is still not over we shall be doing hairs in a few.

I'll Clue you in on our next adventure.

I love you!
<3Brittan.
July 22nd, 2009 at 10:11am