With eight seconds left in overtime.. She's on my mind..

Ella Jack. Jack Sinner. Elizabeth Ward. I could name every nickname we've given her, and she's came up with herself.

I guess it's my fault that we fell out of our bestfriendship, and now we barely talk. I mean.. I did date her ex-boyfriend. A bit after they broke up, I'll give you that, but still...
Last summer changed us. We did things that brought us together, but what we did with others tore us apart.

She has a new best friend, who's been by her for about a year or so.. I've been by her side for around 5 now. And even if we aren't best friends, I will always be there for her. She means so much to me, no matter what I say, or anyone else says.

I'll never forget that day down at the beach, we lay there on the rocks beside the stream, talking. Just talking about random, stupid stuff. Following that, we went to the "waterfall" and sat on the edge, our feet in caressing the stream.

I wish I could go back to then. When nothing could seperate us, not boys, not parents. Nothing. We were competition, but.. that's nothing anyone but her and I need to know of.

I can't explain how much I miss us. People change, I became terrible to live with, and she... she became a little less trustworthy.

Throughout all of this, I just wish we were still best friends.
I really do love her, like she was part of family.

...
July 22nd, 2009 at 07:53pm