Okay, Not To Sound All Whiny And Crap, But I Feel Robbed...

Okay, so lately there's been a new commercial (I forgot for what, but it's for something popular) going around on T.V. And you know how some commercials use songs with catchy jingles that get stuck in your head and you sing them constantly? (i.e: free credit report, education connection, the squarepants burger king one?) Well, this commercial, uses a song that's called " Ice Cream and Cake" (it's by the same dudes who sung the peanut butter jelly song)....

Now, there's nothing really special about the commercial (except something dances...) except for that song. It's a weird song, and fun to sing. It even has it's own little dance. The only problem is that I have been singing this song way before that stupid commercial came out!

It was like my own little secret thing, but now, I have people coming to me singing it! I have no problem with sharing, or whatever, but that song was my song! My own special song, that I sang at random so people could stare and the special song that I entertained my friends with. Now, I have people who thought the song was annoying, coming up and singing it to me because it was in a stupid commercial!

To be honest, it's not really that big of a deal, it just irks me a bit....

;P
July 23rd, 2009 at 12:39am