Girls, Boys and Mibba

I recently joined Mibba a couple days ago and I've been enjoying going around, reading different stories and looking at different profiles. It's fun. The one thing I've noticed and actually have found rather humorous, and maybe a little scary, is every time you click on a guys' account, there's about a hundred comments from girls.

It's a little sad actually, but I understand it, I am a girl after all and my younger sister is around the age of most of these girls who leave countless comments. Though despite how startling the countless number of comments these guys on here receive, it's nice. Because even if all the girls are a little daunting, it's also probably very welcoming, because despite where it might come from, we all want to be welcomed, to be accepted, it's just human nature.

That's a depressing thought and truth. When people don't find the welcoming and acceptance from the immediate place, such as those that they love, they look for it in other places. It's then that they truly get hurt, because even if they feel accepted for a little while, they'll end up hurt, physically and/or emotionally, in the end.

This whole thing isn't meant to be against the girls who leave about a hundred comments on different guys' pages, it's just something I was noticing. And yes the topic of this journal did sort of drift, that's just the way my thought process goes. Talk about something lighthearted one second and something more serious the next.

Quick Edit: There's not meant to be an immediate correlation between the welcoming on Mibba and people acceptance, it was just a sort of thought merge if you will
July 23rd, 2009 at 05:13pm