my life at this moment in time

I'm finally going to get my hair cut and dyed! it took a lot of convincing because my mom kept saying no. I;m pretty sure the only reason she said yes was to shut me up! My hair appointment is at 3:30 and its 2:15 now!
Can't wait till tomorrow i get to get out of this crappy town and go to Lethbridge the only thing that sucks its like a 9-10 hour drive and its hot in my car because when we bought it my mom said we didn't need air conditioning but that when we lived in Edmonton.
I'm totally sick of getting hounded to get my learners license. It's like god give me a break i got till I'm 15.
I'm totally addicted to Paramore's new song Ignorance because some of the those lyrics happen to do with the crap me and my ex-best friend have gone through! I doesn't matter any more because i have tried to help her through problems and i keep getting blown off so I'm done> I'm just mad because her dad won't let her live with her sister so i don't have to deal with her anymore.
I'm going to camp in 2 weeks for 2 weeks. I get payed for it. It's like $70 a week. Which is awesome. It seems like fun. I'm just a bit nervous but i pretty sure i will be fine.
No offence to anyone who likes the jonas brothers but they are kinda getting on my nerves. For like a week and a half to two weeks it been kevin jonas finnallly poped the question. no offence but do i look like i really care and i mean its every where ok i think you only need to tell us once not five million times.
I'm sick of my guy friends. Why do you ask because at least two of them told them they love me and the one wont give it up. I've dated him before but he still wont let go.OK i don't like him that way and it's totally pissing me off. The other one knows that i don't like him in that way and just left it at that!
I'm totally sick of getting told i need to date people. my thought is i will date when im ready and not when some tells me i am. I have dated before but it turned in to a disaster and now i'm pretty sure i will never date again. and the next sl*t to tell me that i need i boyfriend i swear to god i will punch in the face!!
And my last rant is I hate being called fat i weigh 110 and i am 5'0! okay yes i use to be on the chubby size but like come on. i especially hate when i bigger girl comes up to you and calls you fat for no apparent reason. I'ts like do you not have anything better to do in your life then call people fat that aren't even that big. I Also hate it when i boy calls you fat but i ends up that he likes you like god bipolar much.

PEACE OUT PEEPS
~@!Arianna!@~

Ps. i do not hate the jonas brothers i just find them anoyying at time but i still listen to there music in moderation and not that much. And i'm sorry if you hate my b*tching but you didnt have to read it. if you get mad at the punching thing i have an anger issue and no i will not go to a therapist about it. oh and PARAMORE is the BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!!
July 23rd, 2009 at 10:36pm