Meet Al? =]

WARNING: this will be long and possibly boring =]

1. I try my hardest at everything, I hate to fail.
2. I've had ups and downs, but so has everyone.
3. Ignore me if I say I'm having a black day. Actually...run and hide.
4. The only person who can calm me down completely is Rae
5. I call lots of girls love, it does not mean I fancy you (no offence)
6. I like the colours blue and green, I cant choose a favourite.
7. My sexuality is not an issue, if it is with you, please try and explain to me why?
8. I'm slightly addicted to starbucks.
9. I call my best friend a lot of things, the most common Rach and Rae, so dont think i'm talking about a lot of different girls.
10. I spend most of my time with her so if i mention her alot thats my reason.
11. My godson Alex is amazing, He's almost one and I look after him a lot.
12. My favourite food is anything chinese. Preferably chicken.
13. I love being outdoors.
14. Especially in summer, or when it snows.
15. I'm a huge dork, talk to me in Al Bhed and i'm yours.
16. Talk Dr Who, Torchwood and Harry Potter with me, i'm a fan.
17. I actually love to read
18. I stand up for my friends so dont start anything ok? =]
19. I've been called a shameless flirt countless times but when I'm with someone I'm completely faithful.
20. I prefer sleeping in the same bed as someone, but that doesnt mean I've had sex.
21. I havent.
22. I love music, The Script are brilliant, and I love the rock/indie scene.
23. I'd love to go to camden market.
24. I'm proud of my city, I love it here and it thrives on the music scene too.
25. I like sports as well as academia, football (soccar) being my favourite. I support Liverpool Football Club... anyone want to challenge that? =]

I've ran out of ideas, so I'm gona wrap this up, leave comments with anything else you want to know and I'll answer =]
July 23rd, 2009 at 11:16pm