Meme!

1. Pick 16 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO cheating, if you don't know any of them then that's just too bad.
6. You don't have to be tagged in this to play

1. Moulin Rouge!- guessed by Audrey T.

2. Chicago- guessed by saveroftheworld

3. The Dark Knight- guesses by Audrey T.

4. Fight Club- guessed by Kamina

5.This is ridiculous.
This, Madame, is Versailles.

6.Forgetting Sarah Marshall- guessed by asteroid

7. American Pie- guessed by saveroftheworld

8. Tonight, I'll take my bows and exit stage rear, go through the kitchen, past the casino, around the pool, which I'm apparently too dirty to swim in, up the service elevator, into my luxurious penthouse, sip my complimentary champagne, and pee in a brand new Dixie cup!

9.No exaggeration, I could not love a human baby more then I love this brush.

10. At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss" carved into the stone. It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You cannot read Loss, only feel it.

11.Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.

12. I'm the smartest, I'm the toughest. I will find a hole and fuck it. If there ain't one, I will make one. Luigi don't take shit from no one!

13. The 40 Year Old Virgin- guessed by asteroid

14. You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. You know, school, then college, then work, fuck that. And fuck the air force academy. If I wanna fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and fuck the rest.

15. The Lion King- guessed by Kamina

16. Achilles only had an Achilles heel, I have an entire Achilles body.
July 24th, 2009 at 01:44am