Uhmm...i duno, This is for schol but i cant go on yahoo mail so i have to put it here and come back later to you know...do my project cause im not doe

By Allison Abresky

Allison Abresky P5

Billy Majesty was all alone on a corner by his house. He didn’t like going home because his mother always yelled at him for being different and having no friends. A red car drove by him. The car was full of his classmates that always made fun of him. They threw a dark box at him. It landed next to him on the ground. He looked at the box through his long, jet black bang. His bright blue eyes turned cold. He picked up the box and walked down the street to the park. He sat on a swing and opened the box. A piece of paper popped out at him. It said “EMO” on it. He looked further into the box and reached in. All of the sudden he was sucked into the box. That was the last thing Billy Majesty could remember.

When Billy woke up, all around him was black. He couldn’t see a thing. He could only hear sounds of a little girl saying, “I’ve been waiting for you Billy…”
He didn’t know what to think or what to say, so he kept his mouth shut and buried his face into his knees. His shoes slipped off. A little girl, with swaying black hair, and a black dress on stood before him. He looked straight into her lush green eyes.

“Where am I!?” Billy screamed.

“You’re in the Land Of Morbid,” said the little girl.

“I don’t want to be here, I want to go home!”

“You weren’t happy there anyway, so why would you go back?”

“So, who are you?”

“I am Lacyrmosa; I have been here for years. I can’t leave. I can’t find a way out. So I just stayed here and waited for someone to come. I want to go home just s bad as you. We will find a way out. I promise.”

“Well, my name is Billy Majesty. Can I get up now?”

“Yes,” said Lacrymosa.

It was dark and he couldn’t see a thing. He walked carefully stepping on broken class that engaged into his feet. It was harder for him to walk with broken class in his feet, but he kept walking. There was a sudden light that burst into his eyes. He saw the scene of people walking every which way toward him. They had voices that pierced his ears and chuckles that gave him chills.

“I want to go home. How do we get out of here?” he whispered.
They ran across the field and fell into a hole. Little marchers with pink hair came over to them. They passed the marchers without a sound, move, or word. Then they ran as fast as they could through the light that kept going on and off. The hall was narrow and the smell was terrible.

“Where are we going?” Billy said out of breath.

“To Cassie Leaf; she is the girl who almost got me out of here. I haven’t gone back to her because I knew you were coming. So I waited. And now here we are!”

It took them hours to get to Cassie. But when they did get there, she was sitting on a little red chair.

“She doesn’t speak,” said Lacrymosa.

“So how are we going to talk to her and ask her to help us and get us out of here?!” said Billy.

“There is a test…” a voice whispered.

“She spoke. Wow. I haven’t heard her voice in years. It’s so weak. Why did she speak?” said Lacrymosa.

“Because I want to leave too. I don’t ant to stay here. I’m scared and it’s no longer safe in this world.” she said.

“So, what kind of test do I have to take?” asked Billy.

“A test of independence and courage to live. A test of self and the test of being brave enough to be you,” said Cassie.

“I’m going to fail all of those! I’m not independent and I don’t have courage. I don’t know myself anymore and I was never brave. How am I getting out of here? I would rather be home. I’ve never wanted to be home. But now, I want to go home,” Billy said.

Billy walked behind Cassie and Lacrymosa. He thought about how he could do all of those things when he couldn’t do anything right. He couldn’t say anything right. He was never going home.

They got to the end of a long path that led to the edge of a rainbow cliff. This was the test of independence and courage to live.

Okay thats all i have right now...but i needed to save it to do it this weekend...but uhhh you can tell me what you think if you want since you know its like here.....lol

=]
May 18th, 2007 at 06:02pm