To Whom It May Concern...All Of My friends. (Please Read)

I want to write this journal to tell all of my friends everything I can. I regret things on here, and I do not, but this is one of the things I don't ever regret...telling you all how I feel about my life on here. My friends on Mibba and my life on here, is one of the best things that has ever happened to me! I take back all that I said about Mibba and it's relationships, because even know it's a far distance away from who we love and it's all on the internet, love can travel far distances. I too have fallen in love too many times, and I don't regret them. Most importantly, I want to thank all of my friends of course! Even know you sit through my crying and laugh at my jokes even if you don't want to...I still love you! And I would do the same for you any day! I think you all know who each and every one of you are that I am speaking for! Just always remember that a friend is a person that can leave footprints on your heart. Another thing, I am wacky and crazy, so if I get a little too hyped up for your likings, I'm sure you're laughing on the inside. I would also like to thank the ones that hold me tight when I'm sad and the ones who have been there for me from the beginning along with the ones who I have grown close to in the past few months. I don't regret my life on here, and if I threaten once or twice about leaving, smack me upside the head and laugh along with my seriousness. I love you all!
-Sammy! With Love xoxo
July 25th, 2009 at 05:03am