Things that Piss me Off

#1- People who eat McDonalds and get fat, then sue them cause they have health problems. Basically anyone who's sue happy.

#2-People who fake being high/drunk to get attention. And they don't even put on a good act so they fucking suck at it. And it doesn't amuse me.

#3-Youtube users that like to point out the obvious and have nothing better to do then to call people out on their mistakes. THEN keep replying back and when you give up cause your fed-up with it, they write I WIN! No you didn't fucking win, I was tired of your bullshit and left and your STILL leaving messages on my account!

#4-Fake friends that tell your real friends things that are bad and aimed at you, when in reality your the one who actually told them that shit.

#5-Kids between the ages of 12-16 who think they're fucking tough shit and can just start fights for no damn reason. Then you say what the fuck did you say? Then when you call them out they shut up.

#6-Reality bullshit shows.

#7-Managers who call you in for an interview just to tell you that you can't work for them.

#8--Guys that try to impress you by saying this dude talked shit then they were gonna fight them but the other dude backed off.

#9-The whole 'emo' scene.

#10-People who say their Bi, express they are depressed, cut, suicidal, anorexic openly.

#11-People who butt into other people's business.

#12-Uptight asshole's who can't take a joke.

There's alot more still, i'm sure i'll be adding more to the list.
July 26th, 2009 at 08:09am