Just..to let you know

I'm getting sick. So, I won't really be writing much on my story because that one takes a lot of thought. I want to do vampirism justice with it, so I might take it down and post it all as one maybe shorter story than I'd envisioned it.

Let me just..fill you in with why this is such a big deal, and I usually don't broadast this, but, whatever.You have a right to know now that I am letting you in my mind.

I was born with a kidney that didn't function correctly, and for the first five years of my life we didn't know what it was, or how long I'd live were it serious. But, when I turned five I was old enough for actual testing, so they took me to a hospital in Augusta, GA (not too far from my home) for a few hours of testing. I wouldn't cooperate, and they had to sedate me, and I was allergic to the meds and didn't wake up for a few days. But, with the results back from the test they knew that I had a reflux in my right kidney, so they gave me meds so that I wouldn't use the left one as much to heal the right one. I go to the urolgist when I need to, and for about six years nothing is too serious.

When I am about eleven, the pains start again. It was horrible. I couldn't walk for days straight because it hurt to MOVE. Well, I went back to the urolgist, and now it's the left one that's giving me trouble. But not only does this one have reflux, it gets infected and gross, hence the pain. So I am on a constant anti-biotic to try and prevent serious damage, but as with everything, your body gets immune to it. So I get several infections a year, basically.

And it's horrible. I can't really do much, and you would think that i would have a ton of time to lay around and write, and I do, but when this happens I usually have a different idea going on that I write about the entire time I am sick, and that's what's happening now.

The fact is, I consider 'Out for Blood' a serious work of mine, so I am putting it on hiatus until I can focus on it without my mind being all over the place. In the mean time, I've been thinking of a fanfiction, so that's what I'll keep you entertained with for a little while.

Sorry, I know several of you read this story, and loved it maybe, but right now I really can't focus on it. I've got to get better so I can atleast see Green Day on the first.
July 26th, 2009 at 08:40am