We're all dead now.

I am really bummed about about Meeka breaking off our friendship. She told me that she hoped nothing would break it a year ago when we met. She said a lot of nice things to me. And what she did is like anything most people have done to me, so it is not a shocker.

She stopped talking to me, and it seemed like she was avoiding me. She said nothing seemed to be the same anymore, but its probably because I told her I didn't want to talk to her about my problems. That's when things kind of started to change. I could sit here and rant about every little thing I have in mind to say, but I won't because she is now a waste of my time. The time I have for living the little pathetic life I have. And because of it, I had the urge to run away. (This link is just here in case you would like to know why.)

Sometimes i wish my life was taken and given to someone who needs it, someone who wants to live. Like a little kid that has cancer. If I could, I'd give them my life so they can live, and I would die with a smile on my face happy for them. But no, it is not like that.

Everyone hates to talk to a depressed person. I know. That's why I don't like talking much to people about my problems. And if you think this is a problem I am talking about to you, you don't know anything.

I ran away last night from my house. I just needed to get out, I felt trapped. And if you plan to comment, don't comment if you're going to tell me to get a grip and get over it. I do that all the time, but sometimes people need to let things out once in a while. I hardly do that.

I have a lot on my head, I don't even know where to begin. I don't know which is affecting me more. I really don't. My life isn't going as I have always dreamed of it, peaceful. And because of that, I don't really believe there is a peace where humans live and socialize. There is peace where there is no man-kind because humans by nature are savages at some point. And if you think I'm being negative, I'm only telling the truth the way I see life in my eyes. If anyone has read "Lord Of The Flies" then you would kind of understand why I see life this way. If you have watched "Invader Zim" you would know the message Jhonen Vasquez is trying to prove. If you have read "The Crow" you would see how cruel people can be. If you have analyzed "His Dark Materials" you would know some truth.Or if you have been reading "Fahrenheit 451" then you would know.

I just don't really have anywhere else to put my thoughts.
July 26th, 2009 at 11:23pm