Just another day...

Just another day goes by without me noticing anything new. This summer is just a bore and it's really getting annoying. I wish I was back in school. With my friends and all of the crazy drama we have. I'm starting high school this year. To be honest, I'm kinda nervous. I kinda have the 'new kid' feeling about going to the high school. The thought of being at the bottom of the food chain scares me.

Anyways...

I don't know. I don't have much to talk about. SOme days, I can talk for ages then others, im silent, like an empty dungeon cell.

Days like this, I try to understand things. Things like my friend Matt being gay, my family, life, even me. I feel like I just bought something very complex, and there was no instruction manual in the box. So now I'm just trying to figure out where the pieces go, like a jigsaw puzzle. Once you get clusters of pieces together you will eventually get the whole thing.

That's confusing.. I got confused writing that.

Well, Im going to try my best to come up with a story idea, I'm just having some trouble with it. I'll get an idea, It'll be a good one too, but I can't stick to it. What I'm trying to work on now, is a story with the POVs of 11 teenagers. They were found in the middle of nowhere, living in a tent all together. At the stage I'm at in writing this, the teens are made to write about their lives in a journal to hopefully give clues or a better understanding of why they were in the tent. It doesn't sound too good yet, but I'm trying my best to write it.
So, enough for now.

Peace, love, and nightmares,

Allie
July 27th, 2009 at 02:15am