The Bingo Profession

My birthday is coming YAY.

Sixteen here I come. I want a car and very very fast one, even thou I'm deathly afraid of anything that goes faster then a turtle. That's right people I cried on the carousal.

I think I've been watching Fast and the Furious waaayyyy to much. But seriously how can you not watch that movie over and over again? Fast cars and smexy boys, err men.

Getting back to the my main point before I was subjected to day dreaming about cars and smexy men. My birthday is about….*blank*…..days away. My birthday is August tenth, I’m not very good at keeping the date in the summer.

*Pause* AHA, My trusted computer tells me it’s July 26th 2009. You might not believe this but I’m the smartest of the bunch. >.<

So I have to decided to have a PARTY. The surprise I know is shocking that a teenage girl on her sweet sixteen wants to have a party. (With Booze and loud music too XD)

Only problem is I’m hosting it on the 16th which is my friend's birthday. I’m lovely at picking dates I can tell you that much. Although she said it was fine she’s not having her party that day, due to the fact that her father will me home that week. So I offered her, from the deepest region of my heart, my birthday for her party.

It is after all only fair due to the fact that I have taken over her birthday. I know my kindness is staggering…….

Completely off topic yet I don’t think I really had a topic to begin with….Well it does get back to my “non – topic”. Point is, I had an idea for a story called the Bingo Profession.

Basically it’s about this seventeen year old girl whose parents decided to drop there careers and play bingo “Professionally” basically traveling around to all different towns and cities for the jackpots. And although her parents are extremely lucky at bingo it still has no effect that Charlotte complete hates the game.

This idea came from the fact that I am a canteen girl at a bingo hall and have watched the “Bingo Bags” and bickered with them over prices. Some of the story would be actually happens from my own situations although my parents would NOT be given up their careers to travel and play bingo that would not happen in a million years.


I actually came up with this playing bingo. XD I was one number away from winning three hundred bucks.

On a side note, anyone watched Merlin? Morgana and Arthur better at least get some action or I will be seriously livid.

Oh did I mention that I'd be very grateful if no one where to err, borrow my story idea, this is the first one I've liked of mine in awhile and I know I most sound very arrogant to think anyone would want to steal it, due to the fact that it might not be very good at all. But still I thought I'd put it out there.
July 27th, 2009 at 04:52am