Screw the negativity, here's a list of things I love.

What's with all the hate lists on Mibba today? I'd rather focus on things I love.

1. Derek friggin' Kerswill. He's the best drummer, in my opinion. He's a total sweetheart. He's like family. He always makes me feel better. He's got some awesome stuff in the works that will make people's heads explode out of sheer awesomeness.

2. Watching sh*tty reality shows with Amber. Seriously, it's the best. The shows are funny enough watching them by myself, but coming up with sarcastic remarks is always better when you have someone else coming up with better ones.

3. Ken Susi's scumbag-y-ness. He's a scumbag, he admits it. But, he can also be a total sweetheart. I think certain people just bring out certain sides. Slutty girls bring out the scumbag, sweet girls (like me, obviously) bring out the nicer side.

4. My mibba pals. Really, you guys are great. By the way, I still haven't recorded that video I mentioned in a previous journal (over a week ago?). And my room still isn't clean... so, uh, eventually....

5. Victoria's Secret perfumes/sprays. I always get told I smell good when I wear it. It's never failed me.

6. Bubble. I've only met him once, but he seems like the raddest guy. And two days later he still remembered me!

7. My dog and kitten. They fight, because Billie doesn't realize how much bigger he is, but they're fun. Billie is too hyperactive, but you have to love him for it. And Anberlin is way too cute.

8. My best friend Stephy. She's just incredible. And her Twitter convos with Andy Williams are always priceless.

9. Christopher Preece. Even though he left Vanna, like, two weeks after I last saw them. He seems like such a great person, and I felt instantly comfortable around him (honestly, I'm not comfortable around a lot of people I've known for awhile, so that was just odd...). And we exchanged armpit sniffs. Both awkward and amazing at the same time.

10. My mom. As much as she gets on my nerves and she nags, I love her and I'm aware that nagging is a part of her job. She's funny and puts up with me, oh and she also buys booze for rock stars. XD

11. Keith Buckley's tweets.

12. Jordan Buckley's artwork

13. Dr. Pepper.

15. Plaid.

16. My dad's love of Rob and Big.

17. Taking pictures.

18. Bragging about things at Unearth shows. :]

19. Twist ice cream cones from the local ice cream shop.

20. Hanging out at the beach, blaring music.

That's long enough.

So, uh, who saw the Daisy of Love finale?
July 27th, 2009 at 06:07am