Well...help would be nice.

I have too much thoughts in my head.

I don't know what sexuality I am. It's getting frankly annoying. I think that boys, girls and aliens are sexy. Yeah, aliens. And robots.

Meh, but I don't want that whole 'pansexual' crap on me. Pan- is the WORST prefix in the HISTORY OF MANKIND. It's as bad as that TAN bullcrap you get in trignometry. I hate tan. I understand that it's odd, having favourite prefixes and that but eh. I prefer omni. It sounds like the Omnitrix out of Ben 10 (shut up, it's a cute little show that passes the dreary time before I can get back into uni.)

But anyways,

I also have this kick-ass idea for a story. It's not the normal story you see around here.

It's an original fic; called VAINGLORIOUS (mainly because it's a brilliant word. I am very fussy when it comes to etmology).

It's a Drama/Sci-Fi/Political thriller type thing. It centers around three main characters: Sergeant Malcolm Thomas - a solider from Newport/Gwent, Sally McKenna - a paranoid schizophrenic teenager from Glasgow and Firuza Agassi, an English-Iranian immigrant with family secrets. Soldiers and their families are being taken away by the army, using brute force.

Malcolm and Sally go on the run before finding each other. They try to figure out what is going on. They broadcast some stuff via the Net and find Firuza who has the final piece of the puzzle. They try to change the way of the world they find themselves in but they are captured and tried as terrorists.

(There is still a lot of the plot left to decipher and I'm trying to make it as far from V for Vendetta and Torchwood: Children of Earth as possible but I keep finding myself falling into those patterns.)

HALP MEEEEEEEE.
July 27th, 2009 at 12:42pm