Bored to the second power.

Ello!

I just felt like writing. Writing what? I am actually not really sure..lol.
Hmm....lets start off with the fact that I am really super tired, yet i wont go to sleep simply because I don't like to sleep during the day.

Anyways it all started when my phone went off at 5:00 in the morning... i kind of just stayed in bed anyways, becasue I was so tired from last night. (Don't think that way...lol)...i went to a family party...it was my uncles birthday...and for the first time ever, I actually had.......fun.

You will most likely never see me write that again....anywho...I met this guy his names Eduardo..or Eddie for short...and I also me a girl named Eva and Evelyn...us four plus some of my little cousins played tag for a while and let me tell you...I AM NOT A RUNNER...lol..

Point is, I got home very late and very tired...therefore...did not want to get out of bed at 5 in the freaking morning.

I ended up having to get up at 5:30 though or I'd be late for practice. Oh..before i continue...[I play water polo...its fun...definatly not something that I ever saw myself doing...playing a sport I mean...Im more into the arts, but my mother has made me join a sport so water polo it is...

As it turns out...Im really good at it, and its fun...yay!]

Back to the story, I got up, put my suit on, then but my pj pants on grabbed my sandles and sports bag and ran to the car where my dad was waiting for me. he drove me to school and I made the short walk to the pool.

I got there, said hi to people, streched, and then outrcaptain Ricky, got there, since some people were late, we had to do 40 pushups...i suck at pushups...then he made us swim a 50 sprint (to the wall and back) and then we got out and did 40 more pushups because other people decided to show up...LATE...then we swam a 200 warm up (thats 8 laps) and did a lot of sprints today...

After practice, my friend...we call her Grey, invited us to her house...so me, my friend Tony, Michael, Noodles, Anna, and Isis (pronounced EYE-SIS] went to her house...we jumped on the tramplin (is that how you spell it) forever..Tony went home and then called us and told us to come over since his family had left the house...

We then went over to Tony's house and made some pancakes...they were really good!...my friend noodles sat me down and made me watch that Two Girls One Cup thing...i'd never seen it before, and I must say it was not smart to watch it before eating some pancakes...

We played rock band for a while, and then I decided to go home...I had to walk though and it sucked...my house is to close to take the bus so I decided to ust walk...

once I got home, my mom was in a suprisingly good mood...i sat..and watched some tv...then got bored so started playing my guitar, then my fingers began to hurt so i ended up doing this, and I just relized that i have not showered today...eww!

Well then, I am off to shower!

Xo
July 28th, 2009 at 12:32am