David

I’ve wanted to write this for a while and I know what I want to say I just don’t know how I’m going to go about by writing it. Because it’s one thing feeling it and saying it but typing it down to show everyone else how you feel, it’s a bit difficult, well it is for me anyway.

So here goes.

His name is David. I went to primary school with him, Lon Las and I thought those years were epic but I didn’t know David all that well, but I do remember his mother. Whenever she’d see me she’d roll down the window and lean out of the car and say how much she wanted me to marry him when I was older. The thought always makes me smile.

I didn’t even know him all that well when we went into comp, Bryn Tawe, and this school is shit. I can’t stand the place but David makes it good :D (and he makes a mean cup of coffee :D)

But this year I’ve gotten to know David. And it’s possibly the best thing that’s happened to me this year - yes meeting David tops going to see Fall out Boy live and getting my Green Day tickets.

David has helped me through loads. Through my break up with my boyfriend, he helped when I was really down. Like really down. He just knows what to say at the right time and he’s so encouraging. He’s comment like almost every single story I’ve written on here and I know their not amazing, but he makes me feel like gold when he comments about them.

If it wasn’t for him, I don’t think I’d be writing on here anymore- so if you don’t like my writing you know who to go to: P

David is someone I could take with me anywhere. I could tell him anything and trust him with it. From the smallest thing to the biggest. And I hope he knows he could do the same with me. I love him too much to break his trust.

His poetry is epic. I mean it. I’m not being nice here, I’m being honest. His poetry is like a breath of fresh air –no offence – but most of the poetry on here isn’t amazing, but David’s, waw.

Insanity in nightshade
The thrill of a beating heart
Can you hear these voices?
There tearing me apart
I am the god of madness
– Fear Me

This is only a part of one poem he has on Mibba and I mean it just says so much. To me it’s the smallest window into what David sees. It’s as if he sees more than what everyone else does. “The thrill of a beating heart.” And these voices, are they imaginary or are they us? The news? School? Friends? He just makes me question so many things, he makes me question life and it drives me mad and makes me happy at the same time.

And this isn’t the only poem he’s written, so go to his page and read them because they are truly amazing. If you love T.S Eliot , you will love David.

Now I know we all have problems. Growing up is one of them. There’s family issues, friends, sexuality , money , school, our future. So many things and sometimes people can’t help us and explain them to us, but David to me, he helps me through them. Don’t go thinking he’s the only person I ever talk to but sometimes he’s easier to talk to than friends I’ve had since I was 4, and that’s nothing against my friends, it’s just the way David is.

So you could be reading this and if you haven’t and who ever hasn’t, you have missed out on a great opportunity to get to know David. He deserves a lot more than what he has. He deserves more than what I can give him.

What I’ve written here is no justice to what David is. But I hope this makes you want to get o know him, to read his poetry and to make the time to see what a truly amazing person he is.

And David if your reading this, I’m really damn excited for Thursday to go to the cinema: P

So yeah, I owe David a lot and I hope he’ll be a part of my life of the rest of it.

For one thing is certain, I am so happy my first love ended things with me for I would not have gotten the chance to know David.

DavidHugglstone

Sian.x
July 28th, 2009 at 01:25pm