Post I transformed *poof* into a journal. It's about Stalkers.

I had a 42 year old stalker from a certain site (not this one nor ms or fb. I'd rather not disclose it incase he finds my account here). I thought he and I shared similar political beliefs so I started talking to him but the conversations started to get weirder and weirder. He talked about how he liked torturing people and how he wanted to live forever harnessing some sort of weird technology he thought was "illegal" in the US.

He also started psychologically controlling me by using my good nature against me. He described how he was treated like a monster by society (because he was) to get my sympathy and said things like "are you just talking to me for entertainment??" to make me feel bad about myself like I was doing something wrong. The conversations started getting more argumentative and he pushed for closer connection to me persuading tenaciously for my phone number and location.

Eventually he started threatening and brainwashed I took nude pictures (though now I deeply regret doing so). Soon after my conscience kicked in and I stopped talking to him. But weeks later I felt bad(wtf?) and messaged him again and then to get him to stop said some bullshit about my mom finding out (which she did later) and trying to press charges. So he messaged some of my close friends and through various social networking sites obtained some numbers.

Eventually a girl talked to me who was pretending to be another victim but was just trying to collect enough evidence to put him away messaged me and I sent her all the chat logs. I haven't heard from him since.

But the strange thing about all the girls is that they shared similar physical traits: brown hair, upturned eyes, roundish heart-shaped face and paleish clear skin. My boyfriend talked to me about him (he's studying to be a criminologist) and we both deciphered that he's trying to get back at his mom for not accepting him. (He wrote a blog about it and about how he killed her and kept the body).

But stalkers are seriously dangerous and you need to be careful what you put on your page at all times and know who you are talking to is safe. If you have any doubts...they aren't.
July 28th, 2009 at 08:22pm