Insanity

Has anyone really bothered to understand the way the human mind works?
Like when one of your friends just burst out with a random and completely stupid comment to something that happened over an hour ago. Is that person slow or is it natural for someone to be that way?

Because if it is, we are all insane.

Is it possible for someone to go their entire life with out experiencing or doing something that make them feel stupid or embarrassing? Or perhaps embarrassing the people around them?

No. I do not believe so.

It is as if nothing in the world would be interesting if there wasn't someone to shout random things at random times. But the odd looks one would get from surrounding people when my friends and I play 'The Penis Game' is quite... weird. As if they'd never seen someone act like that. Or acted like that themselves.

Insanity I tell you.

We are all insane. There is no way around it. It's not possible to be normal. People who are so called 'normal' are insane. Just like the rest of us. Therefore 'normal' is actually something that's different. No one wants to be normal. It's a form of insanity!

From my point of view, everyone is normal because we're all insane.

Does that make any sense?
July 29th, 2009 at 02:56am