Quick Quotes Quiz

Three cheers for alliteration!

Rules:
1:
Random movie quotes
2: Y'all guess the film & character who says it, and if you get it right, I strike it out
3: Don't be a cheaty-cheaterton & look them up

1: Say yes. At least, say hello.

2: For the past fifteen minutes now, you've been droning on about names ... "Toby, Toby, Toby Wong, Toby Chung, fuckin' Charlie Chan ..." I've got Madonna's big dick coming out of my left and ear and Toby the Jap, I dunno what, coming outta my right.

3: Character 1: I didn't know Vikings still exsisted.
Character 2: They mostly live in Minnesota.

4: If you drove me to the valley, I will stab you to death and rip your baby out of your stomach and fuck it.5: Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an Elf.

6: Character 1: I must admit I've never heard anybody with that name.
Character 2: It's an unusual name, well, he was an unusual saint, he's not a very well known saint.
Character 1: Oh, there actually is, uh... there was a Saint Hubbins?
Character 2: That's right, yes.
Character 1: What was he the saint of?
Character 2: He was the patron saint of quality footwear.

7: I don't know whether I'm alive and dreaming or dead and remembering. HINT: The song, "One", by Metallica, is about this film.

8: Outside, he was a giant. In here, only the mind can grant you power.9: Look, you get porridge! And it's happy to see you! 10: Elizabeth... it would never have worked between us darling. I'm sorry. Will... nice hat.

11: Some places are like people: some shine and some don't.

12: Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.13: Well as far as brains go I got the lion's share but when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 14: Wait a minute. I might just have an idea. They'll be looking for us at Maury's right? But they won't be looking for ... not us.

15: Candlelight, privacy, music. Can't think of a better place for hand-to-hand combat.
July 29th, 2009 at 03:38am