How Great It Would Be...

If I could achieve my music goals. I want to be a musician who goes on world tour with thousands of screaming fans at her feet. That's a lot to ask for, I know. But I just don't hope it will happen I believe. I have extreme musical talent I'm told. I play Guitar, Piano, Flute and Sing. This year I will be going to speech therapy because I talk a bit nasally, but that's because I was born with an unnoticeable incomplete clef lip. I will also be taking voice lessons to perfect my voice, along with keeping up Piano and Guitar lessons so I can even better at these two instruments. A lot of people out there are desperate to meet all people famous, but let me tell you that's not me. I will not be fawning over the celebrities feet if I make my dream come true, I will be in the music business simply for my love of music. I don't see myself acting because It bothers me how all the disney actors/esses are singing and all the singers are acting. You need to stick to your own job. I would be find with some guest staring but I don't want to act very much. I also don't know if I would want a record with Hollywood Records simply because you can't be yourself, you have to be a perfect role-model. I like how Lady GaGa acts how she wants, because that's her personality. That's how I plan on being. I like Bad Boy records, I could become great friends with one of my favorite musicians Jordan McCoy. I still wouldn't mind if Hollywood Records ever did offer me a deal. I am 13 right now. 14 in October. I don't even plan on anything much for at least 1 1/3 years. I need to perfect all I can before I think about gigs and a manager. But to sum this up music is my life and I love it so much, many of my best friends don't support it, which I don't quite understand because if you love someone you expect your friends support right? Well guess not all of them can accept it, oh well. I would appreciate if you guys supported me though!

Check out my youtube channel<3
www.youtube.com/meggpeters

My camera distorts my voice ever so slightly but I'm going to start using my actual video camera so that nonsense stops.

I love you guys,
Meggan Elizabeth
July 29th, 2009 at 04:56am