still Scared The Sh*t oOutta Me.

Hey Guys.

so I just woke up. almost crying and with the urge to hurl.
Don't you hate those nights?

I just had a nightmare that scared me so much.

now If you had read my previous journals, you know that I have fears of Fisch and Water.

Well my nightmare included Jace, Devon, Sama, and I.

Jace and I were walking along trying to find some place to sit when we came across a river.

(now this is not just any river, it was glowing radio-active greeen)

and for some reason I decided. Hey I scared of water but radio-active rivers arn't so bad. So I jumped in.

after being in the river for a while Sama showed up.

( Jace and I are having... Issues with Sama at the moment)

then she gets in the river, and starts talking shit.

She gets out of the amazing radio-active water and brings 6 to 8 Platypus...

(I don't know how to make "platypus" plural)

in the radio active river.

Then Devon come along.....randomly...

and says, Hey is a river with 6 to 8 Platypus in it and no Fisch.

so Devon leaves and come back 2 secondds later with a huge bad of itty bitty fisch.

He dumps that In. at the moment I knew I was never going in radio active rivers again.

I went and sat with Jace on the side as Devon kept hauling huge bags of fisch.

Jace and I were going to leave and went to give Devon a hug and Jace went it was fine. But when I went. the fisch tried biting my legs. i din't think they could get me, Devon didn't think they would get me, But Sama knew they would.

I don't know what Sama did but one of her platypus stood up and walted on its back legs to the edge of the river and got out.

I never got my hug from Devon.

but I WAS chased by a platypus and fisch.

I woke up literally breathing really heavy.
then I thought about my dream and had the urge to purge.

I WILL NEVER GO TO ANYTHING RADIO ACTIVE OR THAT CONTAINS PLATYPUS OR THAT HAS FISCH EVER AGAIN. UGHH!!!!!!

well. thats my dream.
Jace comes over tonight we might have another adventure.
I just told Zack about my dream... he laughed. Why can't guys be caring even if its stupid it still scared the shit outta me.

comment me.
message me.
you love me.
<<3Brittan
July 29th, 2009 at 05:47pm