"What about your fans that have tattoos of your face?" Also, potential jobs and my mom will get me into trouble one day.

This song is brilliant. Brandon Davis is awesome. I've been listening to it all day. And singing it nonstop. XD It's also the reason I've changed both my about section and message boards theme.

Anyway. I may have a job! May being the the key word. I went to see the dude that's helping me find a job and I filled out and app for the local Blockbuster. There is a position available, I have to call in the morning to see if I can set up an interview. I have a good feeling about it. I'm staying positive. Other than that, it was cool seeing R again. He's an awesome dude. We talked about our cats and dogs and concert experiences.

Last night I went with my mom to her physical therapy, like I have been doing every Wednesday for a while. We were talking about Unearth and she said something about Ken showing off the huge hole in his jeans (I mean, the entire a$$ was pretty much out...) and how I should have tried to get a better look. "I bet he would've shown you!" I can only imagine what Derek's reaction would've been. He probably would've lept over his drumset and physically harmed Ken.

Speaking of Kenneth, I found a couple cute pictures of him on Flickr. One is set as my avatar. Here is the other:

Image

He's the cutest scumbag ever. XD

Speaking of cute, here is my cat looking for Pepsi, but mom drank it all:
Image
July 31st, 2009 at 12:52am