Wow...

Okay, so I was bored yesterday and decided to have one of my "friends" over, so he comes over and we start playing games on the PS3 and all having a good time, drinking mountain dew, then going to Walmart and hanging out there for a while, and I get home and he starts going on his xbox again, and I get bored so I go and hang out with my sister and her friend, so my friend comes and follows me in there for a bit.

By the way, my friend was already past the point of making me pissed off before I asked him over, but he apologized like he always does (which seems to make the whole world a better place in his mind) but I thought I'd give him (yet another) second chance to be my friend, plus, what else can you do if you're bored and all your other friends cant hang out? lol

So we hang out with my sister and her friend for a bit and he decides to go into my room again to play xbox, use my internet cord (which is basically why he comes over) and drink all my mountain dews out of my mini fridge, but I, on the other hand, decide to stay with my sister and her friend, since i don't really like playing video games all day long -_-

So me and my sister and her friend decide to try and get his attention, or get him out of my room and all at the least to join us in watching a movie, and we start going in and doing the most random things, and leaving and he didn't even look at us, so we go outside at around 2 in the morning and start knocking on his window and doing random stuff, and we get this idea to tepee his car, so we go inside and get 3 rolls of toilet paper to tepee his new (i think it was a 2001) yellow mustang that he got about 3 weeks ago. so we tepee it.

So then, after about 5 hours of him being in my room by himself and us tepeeing him etc..., while we were about to watch a movie (Jackass), he comes in right when we put it in the dvd player and he watches it with us, after the movie we go outside for no reason at all and start trying to get him to either stay inside or go look at the car ( we didn't tell him about the car or tell him to look at it yet ) so we randomly start doing random shit (at about 4:30 in the morning) and we go to the neighbors, walk around the house, etc.. and my friend refuses to leave the front porch.

So about 1 hour of walking around and waving at cars and doing random stupid shit like me and my sister and her friend usually do, we go over to him and ask why the hell he isn't hanging out with us and why he is just sitting there and everything, he still hasn't seen the car or anything, but by that time I'm starting to think he's catching on by us saying stuff like "do you need some toilet paper? " and all to him, and asking him to go get the mail (which, the mailbox is right by his car, his car isn't visible until you walk off the porch a bit and he didn't even get off the porch.)

So finally at 6:30, we go around the house and go inside through a different door so that my friend didn't know we went inside. and we watch him go around to look at his car ( of course, the tepeeing was only a joke, not out of hatred or anything, if you knew me better you would know that i don't do things to piss people off. )

He comes inside and starts saying shit like " you know, i can take you all to court for this, it is a form of vandalism. " i kept on telling him that it was all a joke and that it would come right off, ( i mean seriously, it doesn't do anything to have toilet paper on it! we put it on carefully and everything, it's not like we were breaking it with toilet paper ) but he threatened to call the cops, i kept on telling him to do it and all then he brings up the fact that he was going to wait until my dad got up and saw it to see what he had to say about it

I know my dad, and he wouldn't give two shits about something like that, my car's windows got soaped before and tepeed and i didn't care at all, it was easy to take off ) so i go and prove a point to him that my dad didn't care by going and waking him up and telling him the whole story.

My dad, just as i thought he would, said to matt that it was no big deal at all and my friend got even more pissed, so i told him to leave.

He told me he wouldn't leave until it was all cleaned off so i told him to go pack his stuff and we would go clean it off.

It took us 2 minutes at the most to clean it off and as he was getting in his car i told him that if he found any toilet paper off to come back right away and have us spray it down with a hose to wash it off.

Now, for everyone who took the time to read all of this, what do you think about that? In my opinion, I think he was over reacting big time, and that I am never going to have him over at my house again, let alone forgive him for anything. He already sent a text to me saying he was apologizing, (but it kinda sounded more like 'fuck you' in a way)

I really don't know, give me your opinions on this, I really think it's the stupidest thing ever to get pissed off about =/
July 31st, 2009 at 05:01am