SOME guys are just big fat pigs

I shall not generalize :) hence the 'SOME' in the title.
I happen to know many guys who are definitely not big fat pigs... ANYWAY

Don't you just hate it when you know that some guy who is acting like he likes you when in fact he just wants to get in your pants keeps trying and trying to get to go out with you even after you've turned him down?

OH MY GOD HELLO. No means no!

In my scenario:

He never speaks to me, he only sits beside me and he is bloody awkward as hell! He speaks every now and again and he is expressionless, has a montone voice and even when he makes jokes there is no smile. One: YOU'RE BORING. Two: I HAVE HAD SOMEONE TELL ME THAT ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS ROOT ME.

Pig. Pig. Pig.

So, when he asked me if I wanted to do something this weekend, I said 'I don't know'.
He says: What do you mean you don't know?
Me: -Sigh- Listen, you're a great guy (NOT) but I don't think it'll work out...
He says: Can I ask why?
Because you're a pig and a liar and user...
Me: I don't think you're my type...
He says: Well, what is your type?
Me: I don't know...

I was so tempted to say DEFINITELY NOT YOU.

He says: Alright, well, we can just be friends... so we could go to the movies this weekend if you want.
Me: Mmmm. I think I'm busy.

There is a lot more background information... but I cannot be bothered explaining.

This weekend I plan not to pick up my phone or answer his messages. When he speaks to me next week I will crack the sh*ts. I'm just going to keep saying, 'no, no, no.'

And I will probably scream at him, 'YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY FROM ME. GO. AWAY.'
July 31st, 2009 at 09:12am