Keeping It Inside

My friend, <whose name shall not be mentioned, but we'll call her B, and NO, her name doesn't start with a B, if that's what you're wondering.>, is telling me that it's not good to keep all of my feelings bottled up inside. And she says, that if I feel pissed, I should rant about it somewhere. So, here I am, [sort of] ranting.

I'm starting to hate V<Again, her name isn't starting with a V>.She's supposed to be my best friend, but she forgot to write me a [palanca] letter. <A palanca letter is something that we read during our Recollection, and it's supposed to be from families, and friends. It's kinda hard to explain.> She made her homework an excuse, and my other friend, who we shall call H, says that she was being an a**. And, to pretty much think of it, the day I made her a palanca letter, I had tons of homework. And she treats me badly. Well, that's how I see it. I'm getting more and more pissed at her.

During my birthday party, last year, she was there, and she was trying to control it, and stuff. By control, I meant that she was trying to change my original plans. We were eating in this restaurant, and we were supposed to watch a movie, but she was complaining that we shouldn't watch the movie, since she didn't really want to, and for no other reason. And I was supposed to be having the birthday, and I'm supposed to be treating them. And she pretty much left immediately after the eating part. All my other friends, including B, was there. They said that she wasn't really being nice. Even my mom didn't like her attitude during that day. A lot more things happened, but I don't really want to mention it.

She says bad things about our other friends behind their backs, and I bet when I'm not around, she does that to me.

Well, I'm going to stop ranting about her now, and start ranting, or raving about something else.

Right now, my friends are at the mall. Supposedly, having fun without me. Well, maybe they are, but it's technically my fault for not going. I just feel too tired, and tomorrow, we're going to be going somewhere far, and I don't want to drain my energy too much.

My friend, F, is here from the states, but right now, she's getting a mani-pedi with her mom. And so, the plan for making our very first song, and music video together, is quite postponed. I'm just hoping she'd get home early.

Random stuff I want to rant about:
My phone's broken. It has been for weeks, but I have a replacement phone. I miss my broken phone so much.
I want theT-SHIRT so badly!!! :( <but it's 250 bucks(Philippine peso), for my size, and I don't exactly have that much money right now.>
G still owes me 10 bucks, and he's denying it, but S was a witness, and I can use him to testify against it. But, hey, even if 10 bucks is cheap, I still need it back. :| A loan is a loan.
J keeps calling me a b*t**, I don't even know what his problem is. I mean, I know it's his expression, but, why does he have to keep telling me that I am one, just for doing something against him. Jeez. And I'm getting real pissed his mean-ness to other people<including ME>.

-end of rant/s-
July 31st, 2009 at 11:31am