The Otherside Of Nowhere

I've been thinking about death lately.

I just wonder what happens when you die.

Do you relive that moment over and over again for the rest of eternity or until God steps in.

Or does that only happen when you commit suicde. Sometimes when I'm tired and about to go to sleep at night I think about death.

I think about how I may never wake up again.

I know that life has a meaning to it. Everyone in the world has a purpose for being alive...and when your purpose is gone...your gone.

Its as simple as that.

I know that I should make that best out of my life because in the next second I may lose it. My breath can stop at this very second...while I'm typing my heart away.

I'm not afraid of death.

Just like I'm not afraid of pain anymore. That doesn't mean I'm going to cause self inflicted pain.

God is our Creator and our Savior.

He will lead and guide us.

I use to not know the purpose of a shepard. But then I thought about it. A shepard's job is to guide sheep.

So in life we sometimes have shepards guiding and helping us also.

It's our parents job to help us until the age of eighteen.

But as of then, it's our own job to help ourselves.

Do you fear death?

Because I don't

I may only be fourteen years young but I do have common sense.

Life can be bitter and life can be sweet. But it's for sure your definetly going to experience some things that you won't like.

Have you ever thought about those girls that have sex at the ages of 13-16. Because you may call them sluts. But they might just be trying to experience everything they want before the world comes to an end.

I myself am a virgin and I have no set age or year when I plan to lose my virginity. I just know that I am not ready now.

One of my friend's believe she's ready.

And you know what? I don't judge her. That's God's job.

Who am I to stop her?

I just hope she's safe.

Back to the subject of death.

The title of this enrty is "The Otherside Of Nowhere," for a reason.

I think death is the other side of nowhere.

Do you ever wonder why when people die we say "rest in peace?" I know I do. Nobody knows if the dead is really in peace. We can only hope.

For all we know the dead could be worse than the living.

Our world is not peaceful, so some people wish for death. I don't wish for it but I also don't fear.

So when your scared shitless over thinking your life is coming to an end, think about it this way.

Being dead may not be as bad as you think.

Well this was my time to shine and I did. If you read this I want you to know I'm not going to pressure you to comment or anything. Because personally...I don't give a fuck.
August 1st, 2009 at 01:04am