Random thoughts...

Here are some of the lovely random thoughts that come from my head:

Have you ever wondered what a frapple is? Is it a French apple? A fried apple? A frappaccino with apple? Who thought of the word frappaccino anyways?
I absolutely refuse to wear anything that says Hollister or Abercrombie anywhere on it. Why? Because I am not going to spend 30 bucks on a thin shirt with one of those names on it when I can go to Hot Topic or a concert and spend that money on a different thin shirt that says something fun or has a band name on it.
Gotta love Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Everyone in Romeo and Juliet is and idiot. They just are. Especially Romeo. And Juliet.
If a score is twenty years, then does that mean that an underscore can mean less than twenty years? Just wondering...
I know that fairy tale princesses are beloved all over the world and little girls, teenagers, and grown women alike want to have their own fairy tale, but how many of those girls were just gold diggers? Sure, they say that it was all about true love, but at least some of it had to be in it for the money and the riches and the idea of being called a princess.
Never ever turn down free pizza.

More to come....
August 2nd, 2009 at 04:58am