He cheated, and now my family life is ruined.

All my life i hadn't any clue that my family life was that fucked. I considered myself lucky since all my friends parents were getting divorces. I thought MAYBE there is love. Well fuck that all in the ass. Last night when my mom came back from work, I heard shouting and found out my dad had an affair when I was three. He was married, she was married. Imagine the hurt my mom went through that year: her dad dies, and then her pig of a hubby cheats. Yes, that was a long time ago but now that I think about it it was all lies.

Fourteen years later the pig is at it again. Me and my sister looked at the history on the computer and saw that he was looking at personals on craiglist and he was looking at erotic services and was looking at nasty porn (which doesn't mean he's cheating, just middle aged and horny). I also found out from the yelling downstairs that he is hanging around with a twenty year old who works with him. Now that my mom has a night shift job (which also happened last time), they're a hanging out on some nights. Whenever my mom sees the twenty year old, she doesn't aknowledge my mother. Pretty suspicious, ne?

And when my mom asked what does my dad do with the twenty year old, he said "Talk about work, current events" Lies. Why does my mom stay with this shit? After everything she's been through with her health?

The next day they were acting like nothing happened. They were even cuddling.

I had come up with a solution for my life: Never get married, adopt kids

I won't be some one's puppet. I control my own strings.
August 3rd, 2009 at 06:35am