Here we go again.

"....Don't be so scared, it's harder for me."

These are just a few of the lyrics in a song that makes so much since. Some people just simple don't understand that what they had to do, to hurt them, hurts then oh so much more.

They think the world is coming down on them, when really, the world's already fallen on you. And you know what? As the world's fallen on you, it feels so weird. You feel crazy, but you aren't.

I regretting hurting that person, very much. I was talking to one of my best friends, calling myself stupid and idiotic and what not, when she told me something that i told her once before, "You really aren't stupid at all, it's just your mind playing tricks on you." I thank god that i have people like that, that can help me through times when its hard.

All i have left is words to say, and no matter what i do, i can't express those words. Words have feelings behind them, don't they? I thought that Feelings had actions right there in that same category of what to do with emotions? If thats the case, whys it all stuck there up in my head?

Here we go again, no not, "When the going gets tough keep going." It's more like, "When the going gets good, it may or may not turn out okay, it all just depends if your a good person or not." In that case, maybe I'm not as good of a person as i though?

Maybe everything is better this way? Who knows.
August 3rd, 2009 at 10:10pm