Are business cards good luck? I hope so. Also, mothers that leave 3-year-olds unattended at a pool need smacked.

I'm gonna start off with the bad news. My brother works at a local hotel with a waterpark. I guess a 3-year-old kid drowned there. The lifeguard was busy taking care of a bunch of rambunctious sh*theads at the other end of the pool. Where was the kid's mom? No where near the g*ddamn pool! Seriously? What the f*ck kind of mom leaves her THREE year old kid unattended at a pool? I think it should be considered neglect. I mean, if you really had to be somewhere, take your kid with you. Or, ya know, stay there with it? What's more important? Some stupid errand or your kid's life? I'd go with my kid's life. And apparently, parents leaving their young kids alone is a normal thing.

Anyway... I had an interview today! I dunno how it went yet, but I should know by the end of the week. I took the business card Derek gave me last time I saw him for good luck. I posted that on Facebook after I got back and he managed to catch it. XD He got a kick out of it.

Also, a week from today I get to go down and visit Stephy! I'm excited. We're, most likely anyway, going to go down Monday night to stay with her. Then Tuesday, her birthday, we're going with her to get a tattoo. It's her first and she's getting a chestpiece. Ballsy move, my friend.

Speaking of chestpieces, I want this girl's:
Image

But, I don't want to be a copy cat, so I'll stick to my too small shirt with that logo. I'd get it somewhere else, but I don't know where it'd look as nice as it does on the chest.

Read my oneshot and story. Both original.
Or maybe follow me on twitter or tumblr?
August 4th, 2009 at 02:26am