Which career do you think would be the most fun?

I was thinking about this last night for some reason. Which career would be most enjoyable for you, being an author, actor/actress, or a musician/singer?

For me it would be being an author. With being an author you can create so much. You can make your own world and create so much. You can basically do whatever you want as long as it isn’t plagiarized. This is my dream job. I’m writing a book, last night I finished chapter nine and I was so happy. I hope to get it published eventually.

The second best for me would be an actress because you’d get to be so many different people, as long as you’re good at it and other people want you to be in their movie. Plus, not only do you get to be different people but you get to be in different time periods and worlds sometimes. If I had any talent I would want to be in movies or on Broadway. Broadway just looks like so much fun. I worked in backstage crew in seventh and eighth grade for my middle school plays (we did the King and I and Grease) and it was so much fun. The cast and crew become so close sometimes, so many jokes and friendships are made, and it’s just a bunch of fun. I think Broadway would be the same way. Of course there would be more pressure on a professional stage than there would be on a middle school stage but it seems like a lot of fun.

Then there’s being a musician/singer. I play guitar, not very well, but I enjoy it and when I can actually get through a song without messing up too much and it sounds like it was supposed to I get so happy. I don’t know if I would want to do it as a career if I was ever good enough. My friend wants me to join her band and I told her that I wasn’t good but it would be fun, we haven’t talked about it since. Touring looks half fun, half extremely tiring. I’m not sure I would ever be able to do it. It looks like some bands really enjoy it though. I’m just not sure how much I would really enjoy it if I was ever in a band and we were good enough to tour.

So which career would be the most fun for you and why?

Also, one more quick question. I mentioned that I’m writing a book, I’m stuck on a title for it, though. I was wondering if you could help me. I’ll post the summary I have now and if you could pick your favorite title out of the three I give you that would be great.

Summary: Kaeleigh Adders was hit by a car on the last day of school and died. When she wakes up it’s not what she expects. Instead of the pearly gates of Heaven or the fiery pits of Hell she’s in a cold, grey office, sitting in an uncomfortable chair. It’s there that she learns what happened to her and what will come of it. Now she has to visit her past lives to learn more about herself but will they really be what she expects?

The titles I have are Your Past (which was the original title I was going to use and what I call it now), Death of the Decade, or Her Past. Which do you like better?
August 5th, 2009 at 04:26am