There's a first time for everything.

Well, this is something new for me.

Its taken me a year to write my first journal on here, but I thought I would kind of steal Soffy's (False Masquerade.) idea. So here I am, one year after I signed up to Mibba.

I cant remember who it was that told me about this website. I can just remember being directed here by many people at once. It was around the time that Fan Fiction.net started deleting all the Jonas Fanfic's from its website, and everyone seemed to move here. So I thought I'd check it out.

I'm glad I did, because I have honestly met some pretty awesome people on here.

There have been people I've talked to a couple of times, and some that I've been talking to almost non-stop since we met on here.

So at the end of the day, I just want to say thank you to everyone who's bothered to give me the time of day, to everyone who's bothered to read any of my insane little stories.

I just have to mention a few people who've definitely made a change to me. Firstly there's Soffy, who's like the big sister I never had. Shes amazing really. She helps me with even simple, insignificant problems, and I really don't feel like I return the favour as much as I should. I honestly don't know if I'd have made it through the last school year with my sanity if it hadn't been for her. She's one of my best friends, and she knows it (or I hope she does!) Oh, and our phone conversations kick ass, just saying.

Chloe is pretty damn cool. We've had some pretty weird conversations, but at the end of the day she's great to talk to. Plus, she owes me big time for convincing her to listen to JB's new album. She's almost a big a fan as I am now!

Also, there's Savannah. We don't talk as much as we used to, but god this girl knows how to make me smile. Shes completely insane, but thats why shes so awesome. And I now know not to ask her for advice, because like me, she's not very good at giving it. The karaoke threesome!

Amy, Bekah, Ara and Kourtney are all so awesome as well.

I could go on forever really. But I wont. So I'll stop now, and maybe I might start writing journals more often. It's been nice to just write nonsense for a bit, to get it off my chest. So adios, for now!
August 5th, 2009 at 11:01pm