about me: cari catastrophe,

I've been called many things in my life: cool, awkward, funny, and complicated. I think i'm simple, laid back, and withdrawn. I'm ah appy person who tries to live life to it's fullest and am allways optimistic about outcomes. My mood depends on your mood. If you're pissed and you're hanging with me, i'm probably gonna feel a bit angry myself. If you're happy, i'm happy. Although most of the time I'm passive and down to earth. I'm a dreamer, and I take my writing and abilities seriously, although I don't hesitate when accepting reality. I'm one of teh few people left who can actually judge someone for what's on the inside rather than what's on the outside. I never lie, or I try my best not to. I will not do to you, what i'd rather have you not do to me. Structured crticism I handle very well, idiotic, unformed opinions make me sarcastic and cold. I'm friendly, and talk to everyone.

I play the drums and am currently in my third band. I can sing, and sometimes record demos with my friend Mel who plays the guitar. I'll be showing them off soon enough hehe. I write songs, poems, stories, whatnot. I loath fakes and admire people who can accept themselves 100%. I'm a hardcore skateboarder, none of the pussy stuff, and i've been surfing for almost a year and i happen to be pretty good at it. I'm into all extreme sports in general actually. I plan to skydive when i'm older. I'm also planning on perfecting the electric guitar, i know the basics and can play, but i wanna do hardcore stuff.
My persenol dictonary contains:
epic: insanely good, awesome, revolutionary
cool
awesome
brutal
hardcore
mkay
hehe

Concerning my music taste: Rock, Rock, and a bit of pop and Techno. If i were to write out all the effing bands and music i like. IT would be endless. So check my music taste out on jango: http://www.jango.com/profiles/41171284?l=0

you can also add me on msn. don't be afraid to. i don't bite ^^:
fuzz.loves.you2@hotmail.com

I'm vegetarian but I eat dairy products (milk, cheese etc) and from time to time eggs. Basically, I just can't stand eating anything that has a shadow (haha from the simpsons ^^).
My birthday is September 28 so be sure to congrtulate me hehe.

I'm a person who's been through a lot in life, and I understand many things I shouldn't at this age. I've seen too much.

p.s this poem's got a lot to say:
http://poem.mibba.com/114374/Girl-With-a-Drawn-Heart
August 6th, 2009 at 04:08am