Not having a best friend ( VENTING)

I don't know why i'm talking on here, I mean most people probably don't care, but I just wish that i could confirm that i'm not alone. You see i have tons of friends, and i shouldn't be complaining. But the problem is, i don't have that ONE SPECIAL friend. That best friend that is in all of your photo's, and goes to your house, and hangs out with you all the time. I want that! Now I don't know if it's because a lo of my friend's are girls? Or that i'm to wierd? Or maybe it's because everyone already has that one best friend? So, my closest friend to me now would be this girl, she's older than i am, and has a boyfriend and such, and already has 2 other close friends that are her age. So maybe it's becuase i'm to young. I mean she gives me enough attention, and such, having to handle all those people, so it's not her fault, and i want her to be happy! But i jsut need a friend who will come to my house, and hang out and all that jazz. Plus i don't have the look's. I don't have the brains. I don't really have anything to succed with in life....but all i can do is keep breathing, even when i don't want to. So It doesn't matter if you don't read this, if you read this and critize me, if you read this and just ignore, i just wanted to let it all out, so whatever.
August 6th, 2009 at 06:47am