I do not like hospitals... At all..

Yeserday I went to the hospital because I was in so much pain I couldn't even walk straight and both me and my dad thought it was my appendix, so he drove me to the ER where I got to lie down while they took some blood work and gave me and IV. They also told me not to eat or drink anything! And I was fuckign starving, and my room was just by the hospital food.. Thingy, so that sucked! Anyway, after being at the hospital for about four hours and being without food for eight hours or something, I was allowed to finally eat! I only had breakfast that morning at around 7 AM, and not much, so I was fucking starving! So I got a sadwich and some juice and they removed the IV.
Then I got to watch Anime :3 I watched one episode of Love Hina <3 Then I started to watch a Anime called Amon Story or something like that, but I fell asleep and woke up by a nurse bringing me dinner. Well, I didn't eat much since I wasn't that hungry after the sandwiches and all, but I ate a bit at least, then dad and grandma came and I could go home.

I got some medications that I need to take in like a seven day period now, but it's all okay, I'll manage, I just don't like taking pills, that's all XD

Anyway, that's my eventfull day :P

xoxo Beat
August 6th, 2009 at 12:08pm