I'll have a macchiato with a heaping amount of procrastination

I think its in my blood.
I always procrastinate. every single time. its just a habit i can't seem to break.

So we're almost done with summer, school starts in less than a month, and the Lynden fair is in about a week.

First of all I should be writing out my journal entries on the book Animal Farm for my Honors English class. Its the first assignment of the year, and it will most likely set your standing in the class. Sure I've read the book. But i havent done one single journal entry, and im not even sure how to complete the assignment.

Second, I should be out practicing with my horses. And cleaning my tack, and setting up the stalls that I'm going to use. Im in the upper junior category this year, and i have crazy competition. I have only practiced a few times, and I'm freaking out that I wont be able to compete against the people that are in the same class. They're are skilled, and for the most part, practicing non-stop. They're like freaking machines, and I need an oil change.

So wat am i doing sitting in Leavenworth drinking starbucks and writing this? I don't know. I guess Im thinking that if I write doing the things that I should be doing, I might actually be motivated. Even tho i feel a stronger need to get out and work with my horses than doing a stupid summer assignment.

I feel really lazy right now. I'll think I'll brainstorm for that assignment at the moment. My horses will stay in thier stalls for the time being. A big round of applause for motivation.
August 7th, 2009 at 01:05am