Four crushes, Four Times I Have Burst Into Tears

So right now I'm beyond happy, I'm in my summer holidays, I have amazing friends, I'm off to see Bring me The Horizon in November plus I have Adam Lambert's voice blasting in my ears right now. But one thing seems to keep creeping up and it's starting to destroy everything. Over the past couple of months I have fallen for quite a few boys. Not to mention cried over all four of them. I knew that the first guy didn't know me well but when I gained the courage to actually find a way to get him to know he liked me he just replied with I already knew. I sat and cried my heart out for days because for once I liked a guy who I knew would treat me well but he didn't like me. I swear I can't find a decent guy I attract the heart breakers of the bad guys or whatever.

But right now there is a guy who is perfect for me, he's in a band, he's the same age as me, he never fails to make me laugh and it just keeps hitting me that I really, really like the guy. He asked me out to the cinema and I wish I could do it every night or at least go back to that day and kiss him instead of that lame hug I dished out or at least been more open with my feelings. Being with him just felt so right and the urge to cuddle him or shower him with affection was unbearable (obsessed much). My friends say he likes me but I can't believe anyone but him, it's his feelings and I don't know what's happening with him. I don't want to get hurt but I don't want to lose him as cliche as that sounds.

So I don't know what to do. Should I tell him how I feel or hope he comes to me first? He says we should go out again sometime and he says we can hold hands so I'm confused are we going out?? I don't know! I mean if I try to kiss him is that weird I just don't know.

Help!

Oh and crush number 3 is 21, terrible I know but I really liked him and he liked me until things got too much. I guess I learnt a lot from that experience.
August 7th, 2009 at 02:19am