I'm not supposed to want you, but it's getting worse everytime you look. You Make This Hard. (comment or i'll poke your eyes out! jk!)

It is 12:02 AM and I'm really tired. I also have to be ready to leave by 6:30 AM. I should go to bed now, but I won't =].
Hmm...so I got back from New Orleans on the 27th of July. It was amazing, but too hot for my taste. But what can you expect from a born and raised North Dakotan girl? Before this the farthest I'd been was Nebraska, and this was my first time flying. I loved flying, except for I had problems both times we flew out of Denver, my ears popped so bad, and after going grom the huge plane that we took from New Orleans to Denver to the tiny little tin can we took back to Bismarck, it was really uncomfortable, escpecially since it was 1AM and I wanted to sleep. I also liked going to Pensacola Beach in Pensacola, Florida. I held a baby alligator on a Louisiana Swamp Tour =] and I went on an air boat, it was fun. I'll tell more when I don't need sleep haha.
I took some senior pictures with my bestie today. I'm actually gonna be a junior though, but she's gonna be a senior, and we wanted best friend pictures so...yeah. Danelle is doing her pictures. Danelle is amazing, Melody knows her better though, she went to our school, but she graduated in '08. We took some pretty cool pictures, some of us against old brick buildings and on an old fire escape wearing like sundresses and cowboy boots. Then we have some of us at the park, laying in the grass with a mirror, wearing matching green shirts and black sparkly shoes and (not matching haha) jeans. I think they're gonna turn out good.
I went to the Dierks Bentley concert last Friday. He was amazing. It was amazing. But it rained, but it was okay =].
Um...what else...Oh yeah! my sister (older sister that is) was giving me music to listen to so give me some good songs by these people, or give me names of any bands and stuff, I'll listen to anything once.
Jamestown Story
Chungking
Ingrid Michaelson
Regina Spektor
Michelle Featherstone
City and Colour / Dallas Green
Kate Walsh

For those of you that read my story "We're Like A Puzzle, We Just Fit" I AM working on an update or two currently, I'm sorry that I haven't had one up in so long, but I hit the ground running as soon as I got back from New Orleans! I've been painting in the new house since I got back, and I'm making the hour trip to Bismarck tomorrow (today?) for the third time in a row this week...and by the time I get home I'm falling asleep on what I do. So just so you know, I'm not deserting you guys. I'm just CRAZY busy. =]

Peace
<3 Liz
Image
August 7th, 2009 at 07:42am