Michael Jackson

So, a lot of you that know me might say that im only liking michael jackson because he died. That i've only shown interest in him because he is gone. Andi would like to simply say you are very wrong. Im 15, and growing up to being 15 i remember many of my michael jackson moments. I used to dance to ABC all the time. I use to dance to Thriller all the time. It was like ages 7-15. I started caring about this man when i was about 8 years old, maybe 9. In 2002 or 2003 i went on a trip to Neverland. Yes, NEVERLAND, the actual place michael jackson created. And i had the best time i could possibly imagine, everything was free. The arcade games, the rides. Everything. Since i was only about 8 or 9 around that time i dont remember the whole experience, but i do remember it. I remember the train, the swinging boat ride, and the arcade room. Unfortunatly michael was not there. I remember i was mad about that. Also since i was at a very young age i didnt realize how amazing this man was. Now that i look back on my experience i realize that somebody that did that for children must of cared a lot.

And its sickening to me when people make fun of him. When people laugh at him. When people disrespect him. You do not/will not/never did know this man. So who are you to judge? When some people think michael jackson they think a black man that turned himself white, creep, a child molester, wacko jacko. What the hell is wrong with you? Does it even factor in your pathetic brain that he was a humanitarian? That he cared about people? He helped people he didn't even know for nothing in return, he just wanted to help them. And what do you do? You throw garbage at his face, lies, and pathetic stories. For those who believe that he turned white because he didnt want to be black anymore, you all need to learn to read up, or something. Because he had a skin disease that some black people get called Vitiligo. No i'm not making it up, google it. And for those that know that he said he had Vitiligo but refuse to believe it, yeah its REAL, there is picture of michael white he was black and if you look at his face or his hands there is clearly white patches on them. And for those who think hes a creep. Why? Like really? I believe that this world wasn't used to someone actually caring about everybody and everything. So they refused it. They didn't like the change, they thought he was weird or creepy for caring.

As for child molester. Did the court ever prove him guilty? I think not. Why would a man who was beaten as a child want to hurt a child? Let alone molest one with cancer? He wouldn't. The media just throws you all bones and all you stupid people go and fetch them. And when you bring make the bones it just makes a bigger pile of bones and it turns into a disaster, hence the stupid jokes. They are so stupid, they aren't funny. Some of you may think they are, they aren't. I'm sorry, i never will/never did think they were funny. It was horrible when he was alive, and now that hes dead i still hear horrible things about him, which is awful. You do not speak ill of the dead. As for “wacko jacko”. Uhh ? Yeah no. are we forgetting that this man helped write a song that helped raise millions of dollars for Africa? Are we forgetting that this man walked down poor streets and fed the hungry? Are we forgetting that this man went to the army hospital and personally thanked soldiers for their sacrifices. I think we are. Which is sad. I know that i will not forget what he did. This man was ridiculed throughout his whole life by the media, angry assholes, and his money grubbing father.

Some of you may think when you see his father talk about how he loves his grandchildren and wants them to stay with him [katherine got custody:)] you may think that hes such a heartfelt person. You know what i think? I think its bull. Half of you didnt know that wherever his kids went is where his money and estates went to. Which is what his father was aiming for. Yeah i feel bad that he lost his son, but i wont support him. I was disgusted when i saw him at the BET awards. He said few words about michael and just started talking about his record label. :| who does that when they lose their child? No one. If you lost your child you wouldnt even BE THERE to begin with. Let alone rep your new record label. Its just disgusting to me.

Michael was such a good person and he deserved better then what he got. For the few that supported him throughout his battles and his success, michael will always live on. He will be in their hearts. He is certainly living in mine. He will never be truly dead. It seems to me that we treated him so badly that God took him away from us because we were greedy bastards. God had to take him. And everyday i ask Him why he had to take such an important person away that we needed so badly. And everyday i realize the answer is because we misused him. But im going to have a flippen blast loving michael jackson, and i will throughout my whole life. I dont care what anyone thinks about my feelings towards this wonderful person. I personally dont care. I really dont. I just know that the people that think its stupid are the people that believe all the tabloids or as i call them, all the lies. Its all bull. If you could just take the time to listen to his songs, and just really listen to the lyrics, you would understand. Listen to Childhood. It explains so so much. His songs are so heartfelt and sincere and just flat out amazing.

"Oprah: But can you really forgive?
Michael: I do forgive. There's so much garbage and so much trash that's written about me it is so untrue, they're complete lies, and those are some of the things I wanted to talk about. The press has made up so much...God...awful, horrifying stories...it has made me realize the more often you hear a lie, I mean, you begin to believe it."

because of michael jackson, i want to be a better person. Im going to change, im going to change the world. I want to help as much as i can.
If i ever become famous and get an award i will always thank him.
I will always thank him when i receive things.

I enjoy thinking about the fact that i lived when he lived. Sure id love to be born 20 years ago so i got a chance to hear more or even see him live.

We had him.
I still have him no matter what, we all do, all we have to do is believe.

Michael Joseph Jackson is my inspiration, influence, idol, and hero. And i wont ever deny it. No matter what. I will stand up for his rights, i will stand up for him. We, the people who loved him and still do, will always stand up for him. Because we are still fighting for his peace now. Now that he has gone we are REALLY fighting for his peace more then ever.

- Kaylin*<3
August 7th, 2009 at 10:20am