Oh This Entry Made Me Cry UGHH

...And why I'm posting two journal entries in one day? GAHH! ok so its 4:40 am here.. and with the late hours I have become even more idiotic than normal! SO! I was reading through some journals earlier and one of them said "in the cold winter days" or something along those lines. My mind goes "what? is something wrong with them or has global warming already fucked up the world?" Then, it hit me! "Mibba iss an around the world site....its like winter in Equador or somewheres"

I am truly a lunitic! So I've managed to get crazy interested into 2 new shows on Discovery Kids. I know, totally lame right? Anyways, they're called Adventure Camp and Serious. They are both pretty much the same thing except, Serious is a British show. Yes sir, I did say British. As in BRITISH, my favorite accent, that comes from my favorite country of ENGLAND, where my favorite band McFLY is from! I was frieking out.

Haha. That ^^ was a total freaky fangirlly moment. Therefor, ignore it! OH! I totally figured out how to do a little bit of the CSS codes... check out my profile! I did it all by myself! I mean, it's not as good as some of ya'lls Mibba profiles.. but, i'm proud of it!

Oh, guess what else.School starts in 14 days. Yes ma'am I will be embarking on a whole new big adventure! The long lost wonder of the world which is, HIGH SCHOOL!(don't know if that is one word like HIGHSCHOOL, or spaced like I have it). Yupp.. In 14 days, otherwise known as two weeks I will be a freshman at Lawton Highschool. Am I scared? NO WAY JOSE! I've got my two besties and my best guy friend going in with me. That would be Niki [Therapy] and Cammie {I don't know her username coz she changes it more than i change toilet paper rolls} and my best guy friend.. DUSTIN! haha I love that kid... but I do feel rather bad for him. Hes crazy for this girl, Taylor but she thinks of him as just a friend and she goes through boyfriends like hard candy.

Hmm, what's sad on my part is that he just cant realize thats EXACTLY what i'm going through... with him :[ But, I've learned to ignore all that crap so wes can be friends! Haha we also have a "freshman orientation" in 11 days.. that's on the 18th I believe.. Gawd! Where the hell did the summer go?

I guess it would go by pretty fast. Between working the lamest volunteer job at the hospital, having the grandfather that you grew up always around the one you took the hospital job for, just so you could see him every morning, at lunch, and afternoon, having him just die on you like that! Oh that was the hardest part of my life so far. I've had many people die that I know (my other grandfather, my uncle, my baby cousin, and one of my best firends) but I wasnt near as close to any of them as I was to Pop's. Man I just miss him so much.. I promised him I wasnt going to mourne over him when he died.. he told me he was ready to go and he wouldnt have liked that. RIP Pop's I miss you soo soo much.

I'm gonna go before i stay up even longer crying my eyes out.

PEACE OUT-
<3 Meaghan Kayye
August 7th, 2009 at 12:02pm