Anyone want to give any advice or input?

Having my brother involved in my relationship = FML.

My brother is probably the most ridiculous person I have ever met in my whole entire life. Ever since he met my boyfriend he has shoved himself in our relationship. He's always telling me that I'm a bitch to my boyfriend, when I'm not. I just am when my boyfriend and brother are around each other, because my boyfriend starts acting just like my brother... He starts being rude and mean. What else am I supposed to do? Sit there and take it, or do what I do and tell him to shut up and stop? I'll take the latter. I'm not going to be treating like crap by another person. My brother treats his girlfriend like dirt. (I know this becuase they live with us and she is pretty much my best friend.)

Today my brother even went to the length to tell me its none of my bussiness what my boyfriend does. He said he can go out and get drunk with him and fuck some girl, and it's none of my business.

I have no clue how to deal with this, because I can't tell my boyfriend what to do, but he knows how to I feel and has offered not to hang out with my brother anymore. But, that will just come back on me from my brothers end.

How do you guys feel about a situation like this?
August 7th, 2009 at 09:46pm