My Weird Dream Last Night ...

Well it definitely wasn't the weirdest, but it was pretty weird.
So I was walking around when I came across a T-Shirt store in the middle of the road. There I saw Disko and Zombie buying a shirt for their unborn child, Oliver Gerard. I asked them if I could be the child's auntie, and they were like 'sure'. I said thanks and smiled, then I started looking at t-shirts. I liked a blue one with a lightning bolt, but just then my dad came in ad tried to get me this super preppy gross ugly rotten piece of cloth t-shirt and i was like "UH, NO WAI" and ran to the movie store right next to the t-shirt shop to escape. Their I found my friend Kt, who on this website is known as dances_like_a_loser. She was showing me all of her currant obsession movies, one was called Coraletta and it was rated S for simply scary. She wanted me to watch it and I said "No! I can't watch simply scary things!!!" and she said "But it's G!!!!!!" and I was like "It says S ...." She informed me that this was the same thing. So I bought it. I walked back to the T-Shirt shop and saw Gerard Way conversing with my *gasp* dad!!! I ran to break up the conversation, my dad would be really weird and creepy like he is with everybody -_- (note:I have dad issues) So I jump on Gerard's back and he started running around like 'OH MY GOD!" and Frank kicked me off. It was an adventure. But then I realized my lighting bolt t-shit was REAL and was going to strike the DVD Kt had bought! So quickly, with the help of Mikey Way and Brendon Uri, we deflected the lighting to blow up the nearby Libby Lu. I tried to high five them but was much too short and that made me sad ... and then suddenly a zombie from the hoard in Left 4 Dead showed up and pinned me but thinking quickly I defeated it with my pepsi squirt gun. Then I woke up and could've sworn it all happened after watching Sponge bob. But obviously it didn't. yeah. But it was an adventure ...
August 8th, 2009 at 06:25pm