The Only Book I've Ever Read That Includes Manga and Anime References! :D

It's 3:01 AM. Perfect. I've got another hour to waste and rant on about this other book I'm reading...

...So I couldn't get a copy of "Pretties" because the dam* store (aka TARGET) didn't have it in stock. Instead, I got this book called "City of Ashes". And guess what? They only had the SECOND book out of the whole series. I still bought it though. BECAUSE ONE, Stephenie Meyer read it. Duh. Don't blame me for sounding fan-girl-ish now. And besides; its back-story and description is awesome. 'nuff said. Now go GOOGLE IT. NOW.

....

Anyway. On a more serious note, I think you guys SHOULD check it out. And no, I wasn't paid to say this, even though I wish haha. And if you like Anime *poke-poke* then you should really check out this book. It's not really a "comic/manga book", but it has some awesome references. XD But really, this book is for fans of mythical creatures like vampires, werewolves, faeries, demons, and angels. :]

And lastly, I would just like to say 'hello and here's an update' because I know I haven't been...Updating with you guys. And I have a few announcements coming up.

Actually...The announcements start now. :D

1.) I'm working on a story. It has to do with "forbidden love". Don't hate me for it.
2.) I'm on a short "break", which I'm actually failing to continue on since I'm here when I'm supposed to be sleeping. So don't expect immediate answers.
3.) I will be making a COLLAB STORY soon, with Alyssa. :) A link to her awesome profile on mine, so check her out...
4.) I've created a new "story prompt", for all those monologue-writers who would like their voices to be heard. Poems excepted, too, just to let you know. So if you're interested in sharing your work and gathering with other fellow Mibbians with a strongly-willed voice, come on in. Link on my profile as well.

And that's about it. Thanks for reading. See you guys...Soon XD
August 9th, 2009 at 10:36am