Garner State Park. And how the HACKIN' did this happen?

Okay, so for my Girl Scout trip this summer, I went to Garner State Park. We stayed in a cabin nearby for four days. It was amazing, and beautiful. The mountains were gorgeous.

At Garner we mostly swam and swung off the rope swings. But at night, something a bit more exciting happens. Garner State Park Dance.

We didn't go the first two days. The first night we just needed to settle, and the second night we went to the 2nd largerst bat cave. But the third night, something... Fairytale-like happened to me.

I came that night in a pair of knee length shorts and and tank. Simple, compared to the booty shorts and Hollister 99% of the girls were wearing.

I walked around, and s guy caught my eye. Hair about to his ears, shaggy, wearing a brown shirt and and pair of shorts. Gorgeous, in my opinion, and also way out of my league. I saw him dancng with the HollisterWhores, as I like to call them. Naturally, I got somewhat jealous of them.

I told my friend I thought he was cute. Kinda bad idea, because she was all "Ask him to dance!" I said I would next song.

The next song came around, and... I chickened out. My friend, impatient with me, went to go ask him for me. He accepted! Holy poop on a stick!

He led me to the almost full dance floor, and as we two-stepped (country music only played) for about two seconds, the song ended. MY LUCK!

But, he wanted to dance more. Imagine my happiness! He asked me about my school, about me, and he commented on my dancing (I wasn't that good. I messed up a lot. He didn't care though) When the second song ended, I had learned more about him. His name was CJ, he was sixteen, and a senior in High School. Wow!

We went to the back, but my girl scout troop leader said no, so we just stayed where everyone is. We talked a bit more, and he asked for my NUMBER! Holy cow! But I didn't have a cell phone, so he gave me his number.

Okay, so I know what you're thinking. "This doesn't happen to you a lot, does it?" No, it doesn't. But this seemed like a phenominal thing to me. A guy way out of my league, plus dancing, plus number, equals.. fairytale? To me yes.
August 10th, 2009 at 06:57pm