senior year & future & to do list & resolutions

I'm starting my senior year of high school in less a bit more than a week [I really don't want summer to be over with already] and I've decided that I want to change things, so that I kind of enjoy my senior year. I'm not asking for a wonderful year, I just wish to enjoy most of it. So here is what I came up with:

[a] eat healthier (too bad I ate pancakes for lunch)
try my hardest on all schoolwork (although I get spectacular grades, I still could be more thorough with some of my work)
[c] try to talk more (coming from me, this is going to be the toughest one probably)
[d] don't stress about the little things (that's an issue I definitely struggle with)
[e] wear what I want to school, don't worry about what others may think
[f] be myself (this could be difficult because I don't really know who I am as of right now)
[g] make time to keep updating my story (and keep writing / posting others)
[h] socialize (again, going to be difficult)

Anyway, I think this year might be better in that my sisters are going to be in high school this year, so I won't be alone as much hopefully.

Last night I watched most of "The Haunting in Connecticut" with my sisters. It was creepy. I screamed and ran out of the room at one part, and got severely made fun of :] It happens. And last night it was super hot and I was trying to go to sleep, and I was kind of scared because of the movie so it was difficult. Eventually I got to sleep, but I woke up at 2:00 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. I seriously couldn't! I was creeped out and sweating at 2:00 a.m. So, I started thinking of story ideas, and I may have one :) That's what I do. I have lots of ideas, I just need to figure out which ones to continue, etc. I think I might start posting another one of mine on here. Maybe if I get more readers on my "Glimmering Misery" story.

By the way, have any of you people seen "My Best Friend's Wedding?" It's one of my favorite movies. Especially when they all sing "I Say A Little Prayer For You" in the restaurant :) It makes me laugh. I was just watching that part.

Here is my to do list:
[a] decide my future career (any suggestions, friends??)
be happy
[c] chill out
[d] save the world

If you have read this, thank you so very much for listening to a seventeen-year-old just babble and babble. It was greatly appreciated.

Here's to senior year (*vomit*)
August 10th, 2009 at 08:51pm