What Music Has Become

Music has always been an important part of my life. But in recent years music has become horrendous.

Millionaires
I actually took some of my time to google some of their lyrics. One of their many songs that shows noting but three girls that have no talent is "talk shit". The song was written for the haters, and it contains a lot of bitch, shit, and fucking. I would love to put a meaning in here but there isn't any meaning. They were even lip singing in Warped Tour!

Hanna Montana, Jonas Brothers, Disney...etc
Music was my life until Hanna Montana and the Jonas Brothers started to rise. My friends talk about these "rockstars" and how good are their songs. They tell i'm not normal because I don't listen HM, JB, and disney things. Seriously, what Hanna Montana about? A girl who by morning is a normal girl and by night is a "rockstar"? That doesn't makes sense to me. The Jonas Brothers their genre is considered "rock". For me the Jonas Brothers are only famous for being "cute"...seriously? And what not to say about Disney! Disney is composed of a world of talentless people.

Heidi Montag
Please just don't google her kids...Please! Disgusting, horrible, bad, terrible, ugly, etc... Her video "higher" was cheap. I heard that her husband video tape that. She said higher a lot and it looked very cheap. The beat wasn't nice. I think she just needs to stop singing and to get back on her " reality" show. Overall everything was horrible. Now i'm going to have nightmares about that song.

Tokio Hotel vs Jonas Brothers
I'm really tired of this fight. Tokio Hotel fans are against the Jonas Brothers and The Jonas Brothers Fans are against Tokio Hotel. I don't really understand why. Can someone please explain me why!

I really don't have nothing against them so please don't report me :)
August 10th, 2009 at 09:20pm